C&J Energy Operator SR CT in Midland, Texas
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has since grown more than 400%. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
JOB TITLE: CT Operator SR
Under direction of Operations Manager CT, Supervisor CT, Field Engineer CT or Specialist, performs a number of tasks associated with the operation, rig up/down of equipment, tools and related equipment in the shop, yard or customer location.
- Equipment used will vary by product line
- May be trained in operating more than one type of equipment or combinations of equipment/processes.
- Monitors and documents all phases of the CT service process.
- Ensures required safety and operational procedures are followed.
- Operate service and maintain equipment in a safe manner.
- Produces and submits the required paperwork for billing and exposure hour tracking.
- Keeps Driver logs and job sheets current ensuring timely submission of both.
Ensures required safety and operational procedures are followed.
Direct equipment rig up and rig down independently, operate equipment associated with pumping processes including treatment procedures
- Will be called upon to supervise and direct crew members during jobs.
Monitor and document all phases of the CT service process.
Submits necessary paperwork upon completion of the job.
- Maintain general housekeeping, clean up, repair and preparation of equipment.
- Work with other crew members.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Pass a DOT drug and alcohol test and medical examination.
- Capable of maintaining accurate driver logs.
- Able to spend extended amounts of time away from home.
- Able to spend long hours walking, standing, stooping and lifting.
- Able to work well with others in a diverse team work environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 24 Months of Experience Required
- Learn CT standards, safe work practices and procedures.
- Complete CT 1 Basics Course
- Complete Crane Rigger/Signaler Course
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel)
- Complete CT 2 Fluid
- Complete CT 3 Nitrogen Pumping Course
- Complete CT 4 Coiled Tubing Operations Course
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled