IDC Sales Operations Coordinator in Miami, Florida
IDC is the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide. Our collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future!
We are seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator, who is responsible for organizing and coordinating administrative duties and office operations and procedures, providing a range of support to IDC Latin America Management and Sales teams based in Miami. The role also will assist in coordination of related events and trainings, meetings, visitor schedules and providing general administrative support to all employees.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, proactive, extremely organized, and hold prior experience in a fast-paced office environment, managing several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Manage administrative correspondence and filing, supplier mailing, expense requisitions, control and payment of office expenses, purchasing and stock control of office supplies and other materials
- Responsible for IDC Reception, and coordination of cleaning contractors, kitchen supplies, and other office support
- Coordinate IDC internal organizational events such as celebrations, administrative meetings, and management team meetings Coordinate and send computers to IT
- Occasional collaboration in analysis project tasks such as data entry, contact database
- Support all travel logistics for the office
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent business experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The successful candidate will have a background in administrative services, operations and/or customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of competency with MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- and SFDC well as an ability to adapt to and learn new software is a plus
- Ability to work with little supervision, and integrity to work discretely with confidential documents
- Strong attention to detail, organization, problem-solving, and sound decision-making skills
- Strong degree of proficiency speaking, reading and writing both English and Portuguese
- This position is based in IDC’s Miami office location
About IDC: International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Requisition #: 2017-1236
Functional Area: Sales
# of Openings: 1