Sprint District Performance Operations Manager in Miami, Florida
Works closely with store lead teams to identify and correct audit compliance issues. Conducts regular store visits within assigned area to ensure audit readiness and improve compliance performance. Accountable for improving and maintaining good audit performance within assigned stores. Trains store employees on correct procedures to manage inventory, store appearance and other compliance activities. Analyzes store financial risks reports to identify areas of improvement and report high-risk stores to leadership teams. Partners with operations leadership team to ensure flawless execution of operational activities.
• Conducts weekly store visits and side-by-side training/coaching on inventory counts, givebacks, buybacks and vendor returns
• Inspects store appearance and reports issues to lead team and sales ops manager
• Communicates key priorities, merchandizing standards and store appearance observations to store leadership team
• Researches, posts/communicates and organizes compliance report resultsMust have valid driver's license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver's safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
• Two years experience in a retail store environment
• Two years corporate financial analysis or audit experience
• Two years experience in a retail store leadership role
At Sprint, we’re more than just talk. We’ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
US-FL-Ft. Lauderdale, US-FL-West Palm Beach
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .