Mount Sinai Medical Center Telephone Operator in Miami Beach, Florida
*TELEPHONE OPERATOR *
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,700 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our Telecommunications Team where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
We have the following shifts available:
- Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Thursday to Monday, 11:00am to 7:30pm.
- Operates a switchboard and telephone in a high energy fast-paced environment.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all staff, community, physicians, and patients utilizing the phone system, pagers as well as on-line computer pager system.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
- Follows customer service standards for phone communications.
- Assists callers with information as needed.
- Pages all personnel based upon approved schedule as needed.
Minimum Requirements: Customer service skills, switchboard experience. Bilingual-English/Spanish required Flexible Schedule Required.
Location: US - Florida - Miami Beach
Requisition Number: 17