Titan America Equipment Operator - Loadout Loader in Medley, Florida
Titan America, LLC has an immediate opening for an Equipment Operator - Loadout for our Pennsuco Aggregates Division in Medley, FL. This wage non-exempt position is assigned to the Aggregates Loadout Department and will report to the Loadout Supervisor and Lead man. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all required safety checks and follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Operate front-end loaders (WA600/WA500 or similar loading outside trucks and trains).
- Operate a rubber tire bulldozer.
- Communicate with weighmasters, loadout manager, trial scale, and loadout lead man.
- Work with lead man on other tasks required in loadout and plant.
- Move finished products when necessary.
- Push material on the basic pile to feeders for aggregates production.
- Continuously communicate with plant tower operator and loadout operator.
- Maintain equipment in a clean and safe manner. Report all safety and operational concerns.
- Perform all tasks as directed by the supervisor or lead person. Alternate duties may include shoveling, washing, housekeeping, or maintenance activities when directed.
- Must be willing and able to train to operate other equipment and to perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead man. Required Experience
- Safety conscious work ethic always for the protection of self and all others in the work area.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of limestone quarry operations preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment operation for rubber tire heavy equipment (loader and dozer).
- Prior heavy equipment experience in a construction or mining environment preferred.
- Knowledge of heavy haulage equipment preferred. Ability to comprehend and apply training provided, especially related to off-highway haulage.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak, read and write the English language preferred.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Technical/Vocational school training is a plus. Welding and cutting experience preferred.
- Able to speak, hear, walk, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Capable of working in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks properly and in a timely manner.
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends as directed by management.
- Positive attitude to achieve goals and deliver results individually and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or GED; or 3 or more years related experience and/or training.
- Maintain a current Florida Driver’s License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
Must be able to work day shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts, swing shifts, weekends, and overtime as directed.
Tracking Code: BC030
Job Location: Medley, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular