Century Bank Lockbox/Data Entry Operator in Medford, Massachusetts
Perform data entry within the Wausau ImageRPS system by processing Lockbox customer payments while meeting quality and productivity standards.
• Primarily perform 10 key data entry for customer payments in a fast-paced environment, meeting quality and productivity standards.
• Responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications.
• Reference the appropriate Handling Sheet for customer specific instructions.
• Perform miscellaneous operational tasks within the department.
• Monitor and/or ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations; including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering, in addition to, Bank operation policies and procedures.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Must have 10 key skills of 10,000 to 12,000 key strokes per hour. Must be detail oriented and accurate. Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Candidate must be flexible, motivated, adaptable to change and must demonstrate initiative.Century Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 4:00pm - 8:00pm Occas. Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm (Flexibility needed)
External Company URL: www.centurybank.com