KBRwyle SCA Computer Operator 2 in MECHANICSBURG, Pennsylvania
Title: SCA Computer Operator 2
Job Number: 1054107
This is an exciting time in KBRwyle and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills! Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The Computer Operator II processes scheduled routines that present few difficult operating problems (e.g., infrequent or easily resolved error conditions). In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, this worker applies standard operating or corrective procedure, refers problems that do not respond to preplanned procedure, and may serve as an assistant operator, working under general supervision.
• Prepares laptop, tablets, and desktop computers for installation using imaging software and performing various configuration tasks.
• Performs troubleshooting procedures to correct computer software and hardware malfunctions as well as identifying any malfunctions on the network during the entire imaging process.
• Coordinates repair, replacement, or return of hardware and software with vendors to resolve operating problems encountered by product users.
• Work with other technicians to troubleshoot high priority network/computer problems.
• Organize, pack, and box computers to be deployed to the end users.
• Catalog and manage all necessary Hotswap, Rasp, and Mobility machines per Navy request.
• Install and configure all essential applications, drivers, and other components based on user’s needs.
• Remove and disassemble old hard drives and dispose of them in the correct manner (i.e. classified or unclassified).
Background Check free of felony convictions
Requires an ACertification (Employee must have this certification before they work in this Labor Category)
Computer Operator 2 requires a DoD clearance be maintained.
Computer Operator 2 requires an Authorized courier certificate be maintained.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.