Dell Business Operations Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Provides business operational and financial analytical and statistical support, primarily at the divisional level within Professional Services. Responsible for developing divisional reports, business planning preparation and reporting analysis, and tracking and forecasting of divisional revenue stream.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• May supervise Solutions Business Analyst
• Responsible for tracking of time/utilization within all delivery functions of a designated region. Develops, and works towards the development of reports for revenue and margin against predetermined goals, forecasting, bookings and billings. Meets with Partners to determine expenses, and develops reports based upon information received. Compiles and analyzes details for revenue redirects and transfers to be forwarded directly to corporate, which is then incorporated into Brio or Probench. Responsible for the development of statistical data for the reporting and analysis of P statements. Works in conjunction with A/P and A/R in an effort to reconcile account discrepancies.
• Works closely with Sales, and Professional Services personnel in ensuring Professional Services revenue is properly credited within the specific Practice areas. Responsible for submitting paperwork to Order Administration for revenue recognition (i.e. statements of work, milestone acknowledgments, and project completion forms.)
• Responsible for the production of reports identifying expenses for the designated division. Supports PS Geography Directors, Solutions Integration Managers, Engagement Managers and Professional Services personnel with preparations of Statement of Work, and pending account requirements.
• Supports and cultivates a ''Customers for Life'' relationship by fulfilling the needs of Professional Services employees and their customers.
• Provides training and explanation to Professional Services personnel regarding ProBench project management, internal revenue recognition, and Order Administration policies.
• Performs other duties as required.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
• Financial and analytical experience.
• Organizational skills.
• Communication skills.
• Cross-Functional skill.
• Ability to work independently.
• Presentation skills.
• Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
Bachelors (Non -Technical)
7+ years relevant experience
Administrative Services & Operations
500 - VIRTUSTREAM
US - Virginia - McLean