Aclara Technologies Marketing Operations Manager in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Come work with us on the cutting edge of technology and be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing organization!
ACLARA understands that a quality team will help us lead the way. We provide an environment that supports professional growth and opportunity for advancement and we offer competitive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, flex-spending, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holiday and PTO.
As the leader ofsmart infrastructure solutions (SIS) to water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Aclara SIS offerings include smart meters and other field devices, advanced metering infrastructure and software and services that enable utilities to predict and respond to conditions, leverage their distribution networks effectively and engage with their customers.
This role is responsible for applying analytical and strategic thinking to manage projects, develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges keeping the marketing programs and campaigns to completion while driving interrelated activities and leading cross-functional teams to maximize the program's impact. This position will support the strategy and execution of our content strategy, integrated campaigns/ programs as well as providing support for our tradeshows and events.
- Serves as the Marketing Department’s central liaison for capturing and distributing all internal resource information; acts as a central quarterback for cross-functional marketing projects such as product launches or campaigns
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related departments
- Develops and maintains strategic communications plans in collaboration with Director, Marketing Communications.
- Manages project and supports event manager with planning and execution of marketing events such as tradeshows, user conference events direct marketing efforts, etc.
- Brings together cross-functional teams to deliver all event-related tasks under tight deadlines, and budgets including event offers and promotions, email campaigns and landing pages, sales outreach, and content development.
- Works closely with internal teams to provide direction and oversight of the development of the supporting communication materials including blogs, email blasts, website updates, promotional materials, etc.
- Creates dashboards and reports to measure programs and campaign effectiveness across processes, advertising campaigns, global web properties, landing pages, as well as ad hoc analysis of site metrics
- Participates in other initiatives to support the efforts of the Marketing team including researching, analyzing and presenting process improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders (specifically vendors) to ensure accurate and timely project deliverability.
- Develop key relationships with both internal teams and external organizations to benefit future events.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role or similar position.
- At least 3 years of experience managing marketing automation systems in B2B environment
- 5+ years’ experience planning and executing tradeshows and events
- Skilled at conflict management and negotiation
- Deep knowledge and expertise in B2B marketing
- Experience working in software or high-tech marketing
- Strong background in data and business analysis and analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Undergraduate degree in business, statistics, or a related field
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experienced working with Marketing Automation software, Pardot preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Affirmative Action and EOE:
Aclara is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 2017-1535
# of Openings: 1
Job Locations: US-MO-Maryland Heights