Google Vendor Operations Lead in Manila, Philippines
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The External Telesales Operations (ETO) team is looking for a Vendor Operations Lead to manage part of our outsourced Small-and Medium-sized Business (SMB) business in Manila to support pre-sales and sales activities around the globe. You will be responsible for managing the overall performance of our vendors, and continuing our effective relationships with the country management and marketing teams. You will focus on the development strategy and execution in the SMB space, supporting local vendor management and marketing in running a successful campaign for AdWords.
In this role, you are always reaching for ambitious strategic goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers to deliver the optimal online solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy, and your entrepreneurial drive, enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
- Help drive ETO customer acquisitions to meet and exceed goals by coaching and developing the vendor management team towards being a self-managed organization.
- Analyze team performance and work with internal stakeholders to invest in required changes to improve overall team productivity. Act as a liaison between our vendor and regional/global B2B Sales and Marketing teams to bring in their perspective when designing and implementing global pre-sales and sales management approach.
- Manage, monitor and grow our pre-sales and sales management operations and centers of excellence.
- Interact with regional/local marketing and sales teams and collaborate with prospect management counterparts across the globe to create and implement globally scalable prospect management solutions.
- Design, implement and monitor pre-sales and sales management processes, tools and framework.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in marketing, sales operations, marketing finance or related field.
- Experience in team management. Project management or operations experience.
- Experience in sales operations, contract discussions, RFP/RFI, and business reviews.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable sales incentive models to drive performance and project management.
- Experience with Salesforce or other forms of CRM software.
- Experience in scaled project management with substantial cross-functional interaction. Demonstrated strategic marketing savvy, with the ability to work successfully in virtual global environment.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management, coaching, mentoring and leadership abilities.
- Highly analytical, with a demonstrated record of being an effective problem solver, capable of translating analyses and insights into actionable business plans.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.