J&J Family of Companies Lead, Comp & Talent Operations in Manila, Philippines
· Lead team delivery of day-to-day operational transactions, audits, and ticket resolution across the areas of Performance and Development, Talent, and Compensation Administration.
· Assist with team training and partner with Sr. Manager on training gaps.
· Assist and provide backup support to Sr. Manager – Vitals, in managing stakeholder relationship.Assist in development of necessary documentation, including Work Instructions, process maps, and Job Aids, to support Vitals processes.
· Support Sr. Manager, Vitals, in creation and maintenance of partnerships between Operational Tiers, to drive efficiencies, share knowledge, and ensure proper training across tiers.
· Contribute input to Change/Communications team as necessary, including content for job aids and communications related to Vitals Administration.
· Provide third tier resolution for any escalated issue.
· Manage Issue & Change requests through the Change Control process.
· Liaise with stakeholders (i.e. Total Rewards and Talent Leadership)
· Liaise with Operational counterparts in preparation and execution of operational activities related to Vitals events (counterparts include Regional Contact Centers, Regional Workday Support Teams, Design Teams)Provide subject matter expertise to team and management in support of related Vitals efforts. Effectively manage employee performance using established company tools/methodology. Assure that company policies and practices are followed, and set an example for team member(s). Set goals and facilitate growth and development to meet individualized employee career goals, motivational needs, and organizational opportunities. Actively Participate in Talent Management strategies with direct reports; assist in meeting long term goals and future interests. Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience. Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Years of Related Experience: at least 5 years of related
• 3- 5 years of hands-on experience with an ERP system required, Workday or SAP preferred.
• Operational experience on a Global Operations Team.
• Previous experience with internal stakeholder management.
• Proficient analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Strong fluency in both written and spoken English to communicate with global team members, peers, and customers.
• Ability to connect and collaborate with team members globally.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Ability to act independently and decisively.
• Ability to train a team, partner with management to lead an operational process, and gauge individual and team performance.
• Demonstrated training experience, either formal or informal. Must be able to successfully train other team members in concepts and transactions.
• A sense of urgency – ensure timely resolution, ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters. Comfort in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
• Ability to excel in a team based environment.
• MS Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
• Advanced MS Excel Skills required (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
• Experience working with Workday, Human Capital Management (HCM) system is preferred.
• Previous experience in an HR Operations management role is desired, preferably supporting the HR function within a large multi-national corporation.
• Operational experience in Compensation, Performance, or Talent Administration desirable.
• Previous experience in stakeholder management with an HR specialist group, such as Total Rewards, HR Talent Leadership, Recruiting, etc.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ