Kelly Services Scientific Process Operator 3rd shift in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly Services is looking for a Scientific Process Operator for 3rd shift in Malvern, PA
2 year contract
Pay rate is negotiable
This position is responsible for performing manufacturing procedures and the execution of scheduled tasks within a CGMP environment in Downstream Manufacturing. This position is responsible for quality and maintaining the highest standards in compliance within company policies, procedures and all applicable regulations.
Executes manufacturing processes according to Technical Operations and Operational Services standard operating procedures
Verifies and enters production parameters per SOP and Batch Record on trained procedures
Retrieves and analyze trend charts and process data on trained procedures
Accurately completes documentation in SOP's, logbooks and other GMP documents
Demonstrate training progression through assigned curriculum
Accountable for adherence to compliance policies and regulations
Wear the appropriate PPE when working in manufacturing and other hazardous working environments
Takes necessary action to eliminate safety hazards and communicate to others any observed unsafe behaviors
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIE S:
• Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA and OSHA.
• Adheres to the Safety Code of Conduct and attend all required EHS training
• Support the ongoing production schedule by:
• Report to work on-time and according to the shift schedule
• Be available for other duties as assigned
• Attend departmental and other scheduled meetings
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrates positive team-oriented attitude in the daily execution of procedures
• Promote and work within a team environment
• Continue professional development through learning new skills, procedures, processes
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm