People Technology & Processes Operations Research Analyst in MacDill, Florida
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
Purpose: The purpose of this task is to provide subject matter experts (SMEs) to augment manpower for IO activities across all J39 organizational functions. The project personnel shall assist the Government in developing global situational awareness of the information environment, Concepts of Operations, Concepts of Assessments, and IO Target Packages.
- Apply mathematical, statistical, geospatial, econometric, decision theory, modeling and other scientific analysis to the assessment of IO activities and the employment of information related capabilities (IRC) and IO forces
- Recommend assessment priorities, develop, measure and assess measures of performance (MOP) and measures of effectiveness (MOE) to inform operations and decision making
- Evaluate reports by USSOCOM and outside entities by analyzing facts, challenging assumptions and performing appropriate research and preparing detailed analyses
- Perform complex analytical tasks for Trans-regional IO programs, performance metrics and programmatic documents, providing recommendations of analysis on current force distribution, force generation plans, deployment length, PERSTEMPO issues, and future force allocation decisions
- Develop concepts of assessment for IO Annexes for Campaign Plans, Operation Orders, and Contingency Plans
- Prepare reports, presentations and plans required for periodic updates
Education and Certifications:
Master’s degree from an accredited university in operations research, computer science, mathematics, statistics, management science or a related field Knowledge and Experience:
10 years of experience in the analysis of operational problems with the ability to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy, formulation, or other managerial functions
- 5 years of experience in the analysis of data structure with the ability to identify and characterize data missingness types, apply appropriate imputation methods, and perform item analysis, scale reliability analysis, factor analysis, hierarchical linear modeling, weighting adjustments, cluster analysis, and comparative analyses
- 5 years of experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader use (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level or HQ equivalent)
- 5 years of experience with technical writing
- 3 years of experience performing campaign modeling and analysis
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
Our Vision “We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
Web-Based Portal Services
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Location: MacDill AFB, FLORIDA
Date Posted: 08-10-2017
Job Title: Operations Research Analyst
Job Location: Mac Dill AFB, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must have active Top Secret / SCI security clearance
Travel: Up to 25%