People Technology & Processes Information Operations/Military Information Support Operations Officer in MacDill, Florida
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
Purpose: The purpose of this task is to provide subject matter experts (SMEs) to augment manpower for IO activities across all J39 organizational functions. The project personnel shall assist the Government in developing global situational awareness of the information environment, Concepts of Operations, Concepts of Assessments, and IO Target Packages.
- Provide planning and targeting support to coordinate IO assessments
- Provide subject matter expertise on the employment and coordination of influence related capabilities
- Monitor and analyze the information environment in designated countries to inform planning and detect measures of effectiveness
- Perform complex analytical tasks for the assessment of inform and influence programs
- Define and refine IO concepts of assessment, performance metrics and programmatic documents
- Conduct research and develop information for understanding and coordinate regional assessments and issues into overarching global IO assessment plans and policies
- Develop concepts of assessment for IO Annexes for Campaign Plans, Operation Orders, and Contingency Plans
- Assist in the development of concepts of operation (CONOPs)
- Prepare reports, presentations and plans required for periodic updates
- Conduct briefings
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10 years of experience in MISO operations
- 5 years of experience developing assessment plans for IO/MISO programs
- 5 years of experience evaluating the effectiveness of IO/MISO programs
- 5 years of combined experience in performing tasks for MISO programs including the identification of target audience trends, analyzing target audience(s), distilling measures of performance, intermediate IO/MISO objectives, measures of effectiveness and evidence of effectiveness, and analysis of strategies to improve effectiveness of messaging
- 3 years of planning experience using Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP)
- 3 years of experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM), Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing analyses, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the development of information papers, planning orders, Operational orders, analyses, estimates, and briefings for Command leadership and primary staff
- 3 years of experience with duties involving the planning, coordination and deconfliction of DOD plans, operations, actions and activities
- Current DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
Our Vision “We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
Web-Based Portal Services
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Location: MacDill AFB, FLORIDA
Date Posted: 08-10-2017
Job Title: Information Operations/Military Information Support Operations Officer
Job Location: Mac Dill AFB, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must have active Top Secret / SCI security clearance
Travel: Up to 25%