Volt Information Sciences Fill Line Operator in Los Angeles, California
Fill Line Operator
Los Angeles, CA
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employee Type: Contingent
Duration: 16 weeks
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $13.00 /Hour
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Date Posted: 8/17/2017
Job ID: 55480
Ensures that minimum production efficiency quotas are 100% maintained .
1. Fully and proficiently operates Lines 3, 4, 5 and portable filling equipment.
2. Maintains line efficiency rate at an average of 85% or higher.
3. Performs set-up in a timely manner as indicated in the line router and item work order.
4. Performs basic line adjustments necessary for continuous filling and production (i.e., rails, fill levels, air, and fill speed rates). Minimizes downtime.
5. Proactively and effectively communicates with line team and maintains a consistent and quality production run.
6. Complies and adheres to company Attendance and Punctuality standards and work rules.
Ensures minimum quality standards are met and maintained.
1. Performs thorough and proper line clearance.
2. Ensures finished product is free of defects, inspecting product throughout the shift.
3. Maintains complete, accurate and current line documentation and logs.
4. Complies with cGMP and GDP
5. Proactively and immediately communicates mechanical, component, or product issues to a member of the department management team.
Actively ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed, both in the letter and spirit of the good safety practices.
1. Maintains good housekeeping and line cleanliness
2. Complies with cGMP
3. Complies with all OSHA requirements ALWAYS uses PPE
4. Complies with ORLY Employee Handbook and Policies.
5. Immediately reports all injuries and/or safety issues to a member of department management team.
Minimum Skills and Abilities:
Minimum 6 months experience working in manufacturing
Must be able to navigate touch screen machinery
Strong communication skills (oral and written) must accurately complete production
Teamwork and positive attitude
Must be able to stand for duration of shift 8-12 hours
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Agile and ability to Multi task - previous experience working in a fast pace environment