UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Specialist - Wealth Management in London, United Kingdom
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in conduct risk and or operational risk? We are looking for
someone like that to:
– support the business in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are responsible for the identification of operational risks across the whole of the Wealth Management UK business and the provision of solutions to respond to such risks. The team reports on operational risk developments and provides appropriate guidance in respect of
compliance regulations and their application. Team members provide subject matter expertise to business and senior management colleagues, develop
appropriate policies and provide formal Compliance and Operational Risk approvals.
Your experience and skills:
– education to degree level
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
- previous experience in a similar role in wealth management (ideally, but not mandatory)
– sound know-how in the analysis of business processes
- regulatory knowledge as it relates to wealth management, such as investor protection(desired)
– able to critically verify aspects of [client relationship management] and challenge documentation with an independent mindset
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
– fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149698BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Risk Specialist - Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Compliance