Haemonetics Set-Up Operator( C Team) in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
Title: Set-Up Operator( C Team)
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Leetsdale
Job Number: 171111201
Responsible for supporting all production operations by setting up manufacturing equipment. Sets-ups and operates production or packaging process equipment in accordance with all applicable Haemonetics’ SOP’s, MI’s, SI’s and GMP guidelines. Identifies equipment malfunctions and repair needs, and makes minor adjustments. Maintain appropriate documentation following Good Documentation Practices.
• Assemble and inspect any given components following manufactuirng instructions, including leak testing, dimensional measurements, visual inspections, and tensile testing. Ispectin data and results must be documented.
• Bonding of tubing sets using medical grade solvent.
• Complete required paperwork, such as Product Histories, Fault Logging, and Label Control, etc.
• Highlight and inform production management of issues that arise in their area of responsibility, such as potential safety hazards, assembler job performance issues, quality issues, GMP or policy violations, equipment or manufacturing tool problems and calibration (due) requirements of line equipment and instruments.
• Discuss with shift Technicians any issues seen during their shift.
• Observe extremely small details of close objects, to be able to differentiate colors and to see differences in patterns and shapes.
• Operating manufacturing equipment upon completion of specific machine training.
• Provide basic technical assitance on the manufacturing machines.
• Read and interpret written instruction sheets and diagrams. Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Manufactuirng, Instructions, and other applicable documentation for all operations during production shifts.
• Record and report on production and traceability data - product history records (including label accountability requirements), scrap and defect reporting, production shcedule performance, efficiency reportin, staffing levels, maintenance of time cards and line NCE's events and follow up.
• Using precise hand-eye coordination and physical agility to assemble small components.
• Assist in the training of other operators.
• Attend informal meeting to raise problems and exchange information with all levels of staff within the organization.
• Packaging product into pouches, tubs or boxes.
• Perform printing, applying labels and packaging activities.
• Replenish materials, if needed, in the production area in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
Required H.S. Diploma Vocational degree in electronic, mechanic, instrumentation
Preferred Associate's Degree or Technical School with studies in Electronic, mechanic or instrumentation
Preferred 1 year Manufacturing environment, medical device or pharmaceutical
Licenses and Certifications:
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Preferred Manufacturing environment, medical device or pharmaceutical