Haemonetics Machine Operator II-Team B in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
Title: Machine Operator II-Team B
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Leetsdale
Job Number: 171111508
This position maintains production on a daily basis inside a clean room environment. This position is capable of clearing faults, replenishing materials to the automated equipment, starting up machines, and making minor adjustments to produce quality product.
• Responsible for variable inspections.
• Meets daily production schedules and quality standards by following work and safety instructions and completes all necessary paperwork in order to track, log and monitor production activity; i.e., GMP paperwork, product documentation, inspection data and results .
• Completes machine set ups to prepare for production runs. Assists with equipment changeovers as necessary.
• Completes routine maintenance and upkeep of equipment, including basic troubleshooting, routine and standard repairs that are authorized, and daily and weekly preventive maintenance tasks.
• Consistently follows the escalation process to ensure that equipment issues are diagnosed and repaired in a timely manner to limit downtime.
• Responds to machines faults by observing potential fault causes, reacting problem fault, and recovering machine if fault occurs.
• Starts and stops machines by following correct procedures and sequence of steps according to SOPs (refers to light tower to determine status of machine).
• Visually inspects component parts to insure all are built in compliance with all current quality standard documentation (Manufacturing Instructions - MI; Bills of Materials - BOM; Standard Instructions - SI; Standard Operating Procedures - SOP).
• If applicable, serves as the backup for the Group Lead in their absence.
• Monitors materials levels and replenishes as required to ensure effective operation of automated equipment.
• Wipes down production equipment by using proper techniques and personal protection equipment to ensure effective and efficient operation.
• Provides training and mentoring to new and existing employees in the role of Machine Operator I.
• Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following safety procedures and observing potentially hazardous situations.
• Labels all components and scrap in accordance with applicable SOPs, maintaining a clean and well-organized work area.
• Performs rework inspections on all part by observing specific defects and separating out defective parts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required H.S. Diploma Or equivalent
Required 3 years operating equipment, preferably in production environment
Preferred 1 year experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
Licenses and Certifications:
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Required operating equipment, preferably in production environment
Preferred experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry