Haemonetics Machine Operator I-Daylight (3) 10 Hour Shifts in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania
Title: Machine Operator I-Daylight (3) 10 Hour Shifts
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Leetsdale
Job Number: 171111249
This position maintains production on a daily basis inside a clean room environment. They are capable of clearing faults, replenishing materials to the automated equipment, starting up machines, and making minor adjustments to produce acceptable product. The individuals are required to wear protective clothing and maintain a high level of personal hygiene, per local procedures, to reduce contamination of the products.
• Responds to machines faults by observing potential fault causes, reacting to faults, and recovering machine if fault occurs;
• Monitors materials levels and replenishes as required to ensure effective operation of automated equipment;
• Meets daily production schedules and quality standards by following work and safety instructions;
• May be required to perform other tasks as requested by group leader or supervisor
• Accurately completes all necessary Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) paperwork in order to track, log and monitor production activity.
• Starts machines after faults by following correct procedures and sequence of steps according to SOPs (refers to light tower to determine status of machine).
• Visually inspects component parts to insure all are built in compliance with all current quality standard documentation
• Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following safety procedures and observing potentially hazardous situations;
• Wipes down production equipment by using proper techniques and personal protection equipment to ensure effective and efficient operation;
• Assist in training other Machine Operators;
• Other duties as assigned.
Required H.S. Diploma
Preferred Other 6 months - 1 year of prior experience working in a production environment
Preferred Other Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry highly desired
Required Other Basic math skills required
Licenses and Certifications:
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Preferred 6 months - 1 year of prior experience working in a production environment
Preferred Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry highly desired
Required Basic math skills required