IGT Product Compliance Operations Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 16503BR
Job Posting Title Product Compliance Operations Analyst
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
IGT is in search of a fresh, new team player for the Product Compliance Operations Analyst role. If responsibilities like facilitating and/or participating in cross functional meetings to monitor progress, sharing information and develop action items, and monitoring and reporting project Compliance milestones excites you, then this is the career for you!
A day in the life of a Product Compliance Operations Analyst...
Working within the Compliance organization, you would be responsible for managing product approval strategies to ensure the approval process meets project timelines and assuring projects are submitted as complete.
Identify issues that threaten critical path to project completion and escalate as needed.
Balance and coordinate multiple activities simultaneously, which may include lab preparation management, submission, submission support, and approval entry.
Your communication skills will be utilized in ways where some information received is semi-complex requiring considerable explanation or interpretation. Sharp critical thinking skills allows you the ability needed to perceive alternative solutions to complex issues.
And as a passionate team player, you would be assigned other projects and tasks as assigned to you.
First Year Goals
First Year Goals:
· Develop best practice process for product submission and approvals.
· Establish jurisdictional planning process for submissions
· Evaluate integration of the submission and approval process with other IGT databases
· Implement automation of approval documentation
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. •Strong organizational skills, ability to manage time and work effectively.
•This position must be able to provide direction or to effectively communicate regulatory knowledge and information to internal customers to help minimize the risk of non-compliance.•Some gaming regulation experience a plus.•Knowledge of IGT products and gaming industry a plus.•Work independently with minimal guidance.
Special requirements needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Pass a background check
Credit check required
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself• Foster innovation
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran