DaVita Regional Operations Director in Lanham, Maryland
The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. This role will support clinics operating in the Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Manassas, Fairfax area) where you will drive all aspects of the Operating business - in a way that honors our seven Core Values. Some specific examples include;
- Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, approximately 15 dialysis centers and 200 teammates
- Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
- Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company
- Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
Here's a link to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients lives.
- Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths .
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second. Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, disability orprotectedveteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.