State Street Senior Business Analyst, Senior Associate – Client Service Operations in Krakow, Poland
Currently Client Service Operational Support function in Poland is not centralized and both existing COPS footprint and majority of migration is being handled by FA teams. In order to create sustainable structure to support growth full time and permanent project/BA resources are required.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
- Create and execute detailed migration project plan (est. 1500 – 2000 bespoke tasks across EMEA)
- Work on detailed analysis of each task/process to be migrated in order to asses fit to established model and required FTE to cover
- Plan and execute project of centralization and consolidation of various existing COPS/Shared services function under COPS umbrella
- Support ongoing review of remaining processes in EMEA location in order to ensure no residual tasks remain in COPS teams
- Support functionalization in Poland from business and finance perspective
- Complete model comparison analysis in order to propose TOM for functionalized teams and consistent service across all EMEA locations
- Maintain ongoing gap analysis of existing automatic solutions vs current process and propose changes/enhancements in order to automate processes and create savings
- Support creation of new solutions in order to automate processes and create savings
- Support ongoing review of processes, which after streamlining, will be subject to migration to Captive in India
- Experience in business analysis within financial sector
- Knowledge of requirements and project life cycle.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation
- Ability to ask right questions and ability to interpret and present gathered information
- Very Good internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Ability to work well as an individual, organize your own work well
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
- Knowledge of BPMN and process modeling system (for example: Visio, Bizagi) would be an advantage
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst, Senior Associate – Client Service Operations
Job ID: 167320
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow