Google Operations Lead, Curated Formats, Google Technical Services in Kraków, Poland
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
This is an area where the team works on curating content for the millions of advertisements that get submitted, included them with the most relevant information pertaining to that advertiser/website, this making these advertisements more useful to the people. As an Operations Lead, you will be responsible for delivering world class operations with focus on efficiency and operational strategy.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Be responsible for all site level needs and Managed Service Provider (MSP) relationship management work closely with stakeholders in the region and/or product teams to understand, influence, define and drive common goals.
- Analyze data to gain insights into vendor performance and improvement opportunities. Identify data, tools and reporting needs for teams, draft business requirement documents and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Enlist team from the MSP and oversee the hiring process, ensuring alignment between Google and the MSP and provide management and delivery feedback.
- Own and drive business results through vendor partners, monitor Quality, Timeliness and Cost goals to ensure vendor teams are meeting expectations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Six Sigma certification and/or other relevant operations coursework.
- Experience working with global managed service providers in client-facing or customer service roles.
- Experience in managing global operations in an outsourced business.
- Experience in project management, customer service, process quality and process optimization.
- Experience in advanced data modeling and analytics and understanding of cross-platform campaign creation, modification snd optimization solutions.
- Knowledge in one or more areas within AdWords and YouTube (Campaign Creation and Modification, Analytics, Search, etc.) or in one or more of Platform products (Ad Exchange, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search).
- Background in operations working with advertising, digital marketing or media industry.
- Excellent project management skills to ensure timely and high quality delivery.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.