Ericsson Program Manager - IoT and Cloud (I&S, Global Service Operations) in JP 13 TO Shiodome, Japan
Industry & Society
Ericsson is strongly committed to leveraging on its existing portfolio and competence to address customer with a focus on Safety & Security, Utilities, Intelligent Transport, Automotive and Shipping. To drive this business growth Business Line Industry & Society (BL I&S;) was formed.
Global Service Operations
Global Service Operations was created with the prime objective of orchestrating an effective, cost efficient, consistent and scalable global delivery approach towards I&S; service delivery engagements. It is responsible for securing the operational and financial performance of I&S; delivered services and customer projects in the Regions to committed time, cost and quality.
Products include but not limited to:
- Vehicle cloud
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Customer and Revenue Management
- Smart metering
- First Responding Networks
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure Management of all aspects across the customer delivery portfolio
- Ensure that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards the customer as per the original business case
- Hold accountability for end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets
- Immediate Support to Account Management team of I&S; Japan on sales engagement and PoC initiatives during presales stage
- Build upon and look for opportunities to develop on existing business
- As the first technical focal point to align the technical requirement with customer expectation and leverage regional resource of solution architects on technical response
- Complete management of deliverables towards the customer portfolio
- Have responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective governance with the customer in partnership with the Key Account Manager
- Achieve delivery compliance across the projects
- Be the Key interface for operational issues with the customer
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including customer project managers and key account manager, with necessary contractual interactions and negotiations
- Continuously seek financial and operational improvements for the delivery business unit
- Background in System integration, Applications, Cloud and IT Infrastructure
- Strong experience in portfolio/project delivery gained in project management
- Proven experience in service delivery and/or operations management
- Financial acumen and experience in previous roles
- Negotiation, communication and issue resolution skill
- Experience gained in coaching and mentoring a team of professionals is preferred
- Good command of English and Japanese
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || Tokyo || JP-13-TO Shiodome || Consulting&SysInt;