Dr Pepper Snapple Group Utility Operator in Irving, Texas
The Utility Operator is responsible for operating assigned stations and all other associated work including preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, making minor adjustments to maintain greatest operational efficiency, assist other mechanics, etc.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in theAmericas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position on 3rd shift. 3rd shift hours are from 10:00pm - 6:30am Monday though Friday. Must be open to overtime and weekends as the business needs.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.57 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
- Handle empty cases and other line problems, train other operators, perform best practice quality checks, watch for defective materials, and perform any other related work in accordance with line quality.
- Manually record all data as required and chart necessary process adjustments based on data findings.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment and facility as required.
- Setting the tone for a great shift by having a positive attitude, motivating the team, and driving a pre-planned start-up
- Knowing the team and utilizing their abilities to minimize downtime. Teach, coach, and mentor the team.
- Making sure Line 2 completes the schedule. If the schedule is not attainable, inform the line Supervisor and make recommendations on how to use the remaining syrup to the leadership team.
- Assisting with flavor changes. Train all Filler operators on how to conduct a proper flavor change.
- Assisting with covering business demands if other departments are shorthanded, or in need of additional personnel.
Daily Hourly Report - must be completed on time and emailed to all Supervisors and Managers. Send an end of shift hourly report to the Line 2 Supervisor and Line 2 Manager.
- Training Line employees using training checklists. Ensure all proper skills are being covered and validate that operators are trained per training checklists.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 5 years of high-speed production machinery and monitoring product quality
- 5 years of experience performing mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on industrial machines.
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 60 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in theAmericas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: Utility Operator
Requisition ID: 1716307