Dr Pepper Snapple Group Fork Lift Operator in Irving, Texas
The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of Dr Pepper Snapple Group product supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Load and unload trucks .
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as needed.
- Spot trailers as directed.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first.
Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned.
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime.
Pay Rate: $ 12.25 per hour
Shift/Schedule: Full-time, 2nd shift, 5pm until finished
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years of forklift operation experience
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS)is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Fork Lift Operator
Requisition ID: 1718204