State Street Transitions/Operations Analyst, Senior Associate in Irvine, California
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Static Data/Operations Analyst, Senior Associate is a Lead Specialist within the business unit. This position is tasked with solving problems of increased complexity, demonstrating leadership and motivational skills and the ability to take on special assignments. The Associate will interact primarily with internal support teams in addition to custodians and clients to provide timely support and resolution on processing issues.
- Provides daily oversight of offshore support team.
- Responsible for data processing for new account setups and changes to account header information.
- Maintains settlement instruction updates for custodian and broker delivery instructions.
- Provides support and resolution on automated and manual trade transmission inquiries and issues.
- Acts as a liaison between product and technology teams to coordinate trade delivery enhancements and initiatives to meet business needs.
- Interacts with external and internal parties to resolve questions and discrepancies related to reference data.
- Follows escalation procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of processing.
- Provides training in departmental procedures/practices to new hires and junior staff.
- Performs non – routine/complex tasks necessary to support business area.
- May cover for supervisor and participate in special projects.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree with business related coursework. BS in Accounting preferred
- At least 2 to 3 years of related experience in custody, fund accounting and/or trade processing
- Knowledge of financial securities markets, language and products as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, and spreadsheet proficiency.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to assist others in resolving problems
State Street Job ID: 166199
Location: Irvine, CA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Transitions/Operations Analyst, Senior Associate
Job ID: 166199
Full/Part Time: Full FTE