Centene Corporation Billing Operations Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Collaborate with internal team and external client to research and resolve any disputes or discrepancies in billed amounts and/or payment transactions
- Prepare timely and accurate billing for external clients
- Document all collections efforts and transaction records
- Reconcile member accounts as needed
- Prepare bad debt write-off as needed
- Research and process refunds as needed
- Maintain low volume in assigned error queues within the billing system
Responsible for billing and reporting to internal and external customers .
High school diploma or equivalent and 3 years of combined billing/collections, accounting or customer service experience or Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Accounting & Finance
Organization: Managed Health Services IN
Requisition ID: 1067220