UBS Financial Services Derivatives Operations India Trade & Processing Specialist (APAC) in Hyderabad, India
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-coordinate calls between UBS and our critical vendors. Driving behavior between the teams to increase the level of partnership and trust
-work with vendor manager/leads to drive our strategic initiatives to deliver our Operating Plans.
-make sure that all newly offshored roles are integrated offshore without impacting day-to-day support
-act as a point of escalation / on the ground support for any critical RTB issues and work to ensure high quality of service from the vendor teams.
-manage/mentor/support UBS India Derivatives Operations staff- take ownership of their performance and motivate them to deliver the Offshore Target Operating model (TOM).
-drive relationship/engagement between Service Delivery teams in India and Service Line teams globally
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working at the vendor location (Hyderabad) for UBS Derivatives APAC team in Group Operations. We’re responsible for Vendor Management for Derivatives Operations. UBS Derivatives Operations have an offshore footprint of 100 staff in India working with our vendor partner in Hyderabad & Pune. This role is for Derivatives experienced Director based in Hyderabad. This is an opportunity to shape a new supervisory structure in India within the offshoring and outsourcing domain with a strong growth potential
Your experience and skills:
– Strong background in Operations, preferably in Derivatives – with ideally 5-8 years of industry experience in the Banking/Stock Broking sector
– Good understanding of operational risk, particularly in relation to the Derivatives business
– Project management skills and experience in driving strategic projects to completion
– Excellent organizational and rigorous follow-up skills
– Relationship building and management, ability to manage conflict and tension
– Influencing and communication skills, particularly to senior stakeholders from a remote location
– General ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– able to continuously improve on processes/situations around you and quickly turnaround deliverables
– having a pragmatic \"can do\" attitude
– able to challenge the status quo
– a team player and possess excellent people and project management skills
– Proficient in presentation and analysis techniques and tools (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155691BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Derivatives Operations India Trade & Processing Specialist (APAC)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Operations