UBS Financial Services Collateral Operations Specialist – SBL in Hyderabad, India
Are you an inquisitive individual with a strong eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a highly demanding environment but possess the skill to remain calm under pressure and in your communication to others? Are you good at working on multiple things at once? If you are then we are looking for someone like that too:
– provide day-to-day oversight of the front-to-back SBL collateral process for the offshore London team, maintaining a robust control-focused infrastructure and risk-focused culture in the Hyderabad team
– be compliant with regulatory requirements
– provide governance and control around the core processes (Triparty, Cash, Non-Cash) ensuring that the wider vendor team understand and appreciate the risks within the process
– identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps and increase efficiencies by utilizing technology [e.g. Robotics and IT change]
– act as a single point of contact for escalations, queries and client facing services whilst working in close collaboration with the vendor team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the SBL team as part of Collateral operations in Hyderabad supporting the London process. We are responsible for ensuring that we meet all our margin obligations in a timely manner. Our team also ensures that we are fully compliant with our responsibilities set by regulators worldwide.
Your experience and skills:
– a good understanding of collateral, specifically the front to back collateral flows for SBL and the regulatory framework and capital requirements affecting that space
– a strong eye for detail, and a control focused mind set
– the ability to generate ideas and voice opinions for the processes and systems you work with and identify ways in which risk and efficiency improvements can be made
– strong leadership skills
– a strong communicator and comfortable engaging in conversations with our clients and the business
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions to streamline the team and process
– a team player
– known for being driven and getting projects done and keeping to timelines
– good at multi-tasking and prioritizing based on risk and service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158988BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Collateral Operations Specialist – SBL
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Operations