People Technology & Processes Service Operations Manager in Huntsville, Alabama
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*
Purpose: To provide program management for Cyber secure classified and unclassified VTC, Portal, data management, and business automation services and end-user training to support the Missile Defense Agency global mission.
- Execute collaboration services, data services, business applications and mobile application solutions through service operations management and service crew(s).
- Supervises employees assigned to service crew(s).
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressive experience in management and supervision of substantive military hardware/software development, or related systems analysis.
- Four (4) additional years of direct, relevant, technical experience; or four (4) years of relevant military service may substitute for Bachelor's Degree requirement.
About the company: As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Our Mission: People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
Our Vision “We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- .NET Web Applications
- SharePoint Development
- Content Management
- Server/System Support
- New Equipment Training
- Web-Based Portal Services
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Accrue 120 PTO hours per year
Location: Huntsville, AL
Date Posted: 01-29-2017
Job Title: Service Operations Manager
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS