Rooms To Go Clearance Center Operations Manager in Humble, TX at Rooms To Go in Humble, Texas
Clearance Center Operations Manager in Humble, TX at Rooms To Go
INTERESTED?Not ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
General Labor, Retail Management, Shipping / Receiving
- Date Posted:
- Posting ID:
Here we grow again! We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for our NEW Clearance Outlet in Humble,TX. Operations Management consists of:
• Managing the process of receiving merchandise from RTG distribution and direct vendors,
• Inventory maintenance and audits,
• Floor setup planning and execution,
• Customer pick-up scheduling and supervision,
• Delivery company coordination, and
• Participation in employee supervision, training and development. This mid- level salaried position provides an excellent opportunity to grow and expand your supervisory and operations knowledge. This position includes supervising and leading associates in the packaging, wrapping, and loading/unloading of furniture and customer purchases. This management position will also be responsible for supervising the array/display of furniture at the direction of the Merchandise or General Manager and for ensuring the overall appearance and cleanliness of the Clearance Center remains above standard.
Considered candidates for this management position must have a minimum of 1 year in Warehouse management experience supervising a team or 2+ years in a Retail Supervisory or Management experience with responsibility for receiving and shipping or stocking. Furniture experience and knowledge preferred. Qualified applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a repetitive daily basis, must have working knowledge of a distribution center operations or retail stock operations, have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual, English/Spanish is a plus) and be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekend, and holidays. Having knowledge of computer programs like Outlook, Word and Excel is preferable.