Belmont Village Senior Living Regional Vice President of Operations (East) in Houston, Texas
- Meet corporate financial objectives for Region performance. Oversee and maintain Regional budget, P&L;, -staffing, travel, entertainment, general expenses and capital resulting in year to date favorable variance.
- Implement improved process and management methods which generate higher ROI, and leverage available resources.
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reports to COO of Operations including updates on any changes in State requirements for standards of care and/or supervision.
- Build positive employee relationships across the Region.
- Ensure clear definition of lines of responsibility, equitable workloads and adequate supervision at the communities.
- Implement process for ongoing development of community managers regarding roles, responsibilities, resources, processes and professional development.
- Promote teams’ personal growth through continuing education and seminars.
- Support Regional Director of sales as needed.
- Ability to maintain operations in a 24/7 schedule, and travel as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position supervises Executive Directors in assigned region.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible operations management experience, including budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience in managing multi-locations simultaneously. Proven experience in formulating policies, and developing new strategies and procedures.
- Experience in service environment, with preferred knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to elderly residents.
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living
Location: Houston, Texas
Date posted: Aug 08
Employee Type: Full-time