General Electric Operation Hub Leader in Hino, Japan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Operation Hub Leader will play a key role for the driving and executing the commercial ITO & service operational process to ensure the best outcome possible with the regional sales/service operations. Providing strong business partnership with Sales, Service, OTR, Controller, Legal, modality team and customers. Operation Hub Leader also manages PSV performance efficiently and driving continuous PSV productivity improvement including linearity and quality enhancement.
• Work as a key member of the sales/commercial/service team in support of achieving their target in the field of customer contract for equipment/MSA orders.
• Ensure that all activities and operations are performed appropriately in terms of compliance and controllership including cancellation, order configuration change request.
• Handle escalations around contract/order operation from the field in a timely and appropriate manner
• Implement reporting in related with order based on the request from sales and service
• Leading the team to Interface with all internal and external customers (Sales, Service, OTR, Controller, Legal and modality team) to assure high quality order/sales.
• Work closely with PSV team to bring best performance and outcome and driving the best productivities from the organization to increase company’s profits by process optimization and simplification,
• Identification, escalation and resolution of issues on operational area, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets.
• Working with department heads and senior management team to get the best performance from staff.
• Manage team effectively by keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a field operations or sales role
Proven leadership skills including the ability to motivate cross functional teams to achieve business goals
Strong business acumen, including a strong financial background
Profit & Loss (P&L) and field sales exposure
Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
Language proficiency in English (depending on location)
Quality Specific Goals
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken
Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees and customers at all levels
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
Locations: Japan; Hino
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.