Ag Parnters Maintenance/Operations in Hartley, Iowa
Great opportunity for candidates interested in working within Ag, diagnosing & repairing Ag equipment, fabricating, welding and seeking variety in their daily work schedules.
Responsible for maintaining, repairing or replacing all equipment, facilities or rolling stock. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and hose lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies.
- Document preventative maintenance and other repairs
- Inspect and test machinery & equipment during field setups
- Dismantle, install and repair machines & equipment
- Clean, lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of ag machinery
- Lay out, assemble, install and maintain hose systems, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work hand tools including wrenches, hammers, grinders, welder, torches. Able to operate various types of equipment safely such as: hydraulic unloading equipment, forklifts, pay loaders, pickups, liquid pumps, meters, track mobile, and locomotives.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment as needed.
EDUCATION: Agricultural/Welding Experience Preferred
*LOCATION: * Ag Partners - Hartley
Location: Hartley, IA
Job Code: 486
# of openings: 1