LP Building Products DRYER OPERATOR in Hanceville, Alabama
DRYER OPERATOR HANCEVILLE, AL
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
To operate multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate multiple pieces of equipment.
- Set up and calibrate equipment.
- Monitor activity through control panel & make appropriate process changes.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- May have lead responsibility.
- Operate Bark burner and each dryer system compliant to environmental procedures and quality specifications
- Complete moisture meter verifications
- Complete environmental reports
- Report gas usage, wet bin level, dry bin level, metering bin level, and record hot oil wood burner gas usage and reason for usage
- Mange raw fuel stream, (CP 003, raw fuel storage bin, and metering bin)
- Report upset conditions for RTO #1, RTO #2, WESP, and Opacity monitors
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of multiple complex equipment operation.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability.
- Demonstrated ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in equipment operation.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Plant environment.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Code: 606203
Date Posted: 06 / 19 / 2017
Name: Hanceville, AL
Category: Manufacturing - OSB
Travel Required: None