Manpower Group VP Sales and Marketing operations in Grand Prairie, Texas
LMT Imports, LLC is a leader in the market and specializes in the design, manufacture, importation, warehousing and distribution of quality hacienda, rustic, western and mountain living furniture and home decor items to a six state area.
Establish growth targets and build effective sales plans that optimize all available internal products and resources. Identify and present industry opportunities for purposes of increasing sales and competing in the marketplace.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develops strategies to grow the business by building sales in existing markets as well as developing opportunities in new markets.
· Has established relationships within the marketplace and develops strong, personal relationships with targeted customers.
· Effectively partners with other departments in the Company to achieve objectives.
· Evaluation of our current team in the wholesale business, including current processes and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
· MBA required
· 10-15 years marketing experience with strong quantifiable experience in Internet marketing (IE-Amazon/Wayfair/Pinterest/etc) and social media (IE-Facebook/Instagram etc)
· Strong sales background within the furniture and home décor industry.
· Furniture and home décor distribution experience with a preference for Rustic/ Mountain/Cabin/Urban categories along with experience in the leather upholstery business.
· Experience in coordinating major market spaces (Dallas/Vegas/Highpoint)
· Proven background of successfully integrating new lines into a distribution system and launched same.
· Strong leadership skills
· Experience in Logistics is a plus
· International experience a plus (Mexico/India)
· Bilingual a plus (Spanish preferred)