Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC WASHER OPERATOR - 997 - 4th Shift in Grand Island, New York
Job Title: WASHER OPERATOR - 997 - 4th Shift
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees - more than 30,000 worldwide - develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the ch allenges they face every day.
Responsible for the set-up, operation and performance of all vial washers and component sterilizers. Operates all equipment used in these areas efficiently, safely and consistently.
* Comprehends basic math, reading and basic mechanical adjustments.
* Performs tasks requested by supervision.
* Wears appropriate safety equipment (i.e. safety glasses/shoes).
* Adheres to mid level gowning requirements.
* Follows all required SOPs/GMPs/safety requirements during execution of daily duties.
* Responsible for good documentation practices
* Responsible for restocking production supplies.
* Assures that the batch record folder is correctly documented, and that all checks are performed per SOP
* Verify and check the sterilizer cycle according to the SOP Standards.
* Load applicable sterilizers as necessary.
* Responsible for support equipment after the completion of the production run.
* Performs the daily and weekly cleaning of the area as specified in the SOP.
* Accurately separates and labels any waste.
* Overtime as needed
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Good communication and documentation skills required.
* Must be able to lift successive vial pans weighing approximately 20 lbs.
* Must be able to lift, bend, and reach while palletizing vial pans weighing approximately 20 lbs.
* Must be able to pull and push vial racks weighing approximately 1800 lbs. using a manual pallet jack
* Must be able to work in slippery wet conditions while operating equipment and performing manual cleaning of equipment.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, relig ion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.