Stanley Black and Decker Operator Machine - CNC in Gorham, Maine
Nights 2 Machine Operator - CNC
Operate equipment, including but not limited to CNC machines, to produce parts that meet specifications in the most efficient manner.
- Must have manufacturing experience and be able to set up, touch off, adjust and operate computerized machinery.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of G-code and M-code.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Accurately record daily production information and maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well with other employees.
- Must be able to work and stand for up to 12 hours per shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
Preference will be given to those with prior experience performing the following essential functions:
With minimal supervision must be able to:
- Perform set-ups and changeovers to meet production needs
- Read and follow product prints; read and follow standard work procedures
- Conduct "in process" inspections on a regular basis using precision measuring devices
- Adjust programmed instructions to produce parts within specifications
- Make necessary machine adjustments as required by product specifications
- Assist in maintaining proper levels of material on hand to ensure optimal equipment operation
- Inspect product quality using inspection tools. Perform 1st piece and 15 minute quality checks
- Maintain ongoing production and other records demonstrating output of cell
- Communicate effectively with other operators, supervisors and managers regarding the status of the area
- Maintain clean, uncluttered workplace; Perform TPM and 6S as scheduled
- Assist maintenance personnel in diagnosing and making repairs to equipment; perform repairs when appropriate
- Attend training to maintain and/or increase skills and help train others as needed
- Adjust work schedule to meet needs of other shifts when necessary
- Abide by all of Irwin Tools safety standards
- Work overtime as needed
Requisition Number: 48057BR
Title: Operator Machine - CNC
Business: US - GTS - Newell
State / Country / Province: Maine
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.