IME Resources Operations Support Specialist in Garden City, New York
The Operations Support Specialist I role is to understand and implement the operational aspects of client onboarding; including account setup, operational requirements of work flow and billing as it relates to all client options. Duties include website registration, creating and assigning all needed client components in Wincopy, statement and billing preference reviews, order entry and billing audits, order entry and billing corrections and preparation of consolidated billing statements. Additional responsibilities include client interface as it relates to billing preferences or issues, audit and reconciliation of witness fees and outside ROI Company billing.
- Onboard new client’s website registrations, Wincopy setup and billing preferences.
- Monitor billing and operational information to ensure client requirements are followed.
- Participate in weekly/bimonthly & monthly statement printing and delivery.
- Analyze, investigate and correct client order entry, billing or onboarding issues.
- Rebill and/or void billing errors.
- Research and correct or void witness fee check errors.
- Record and communicate client onboarding or billing issues with management regularly.
- Coordinate preparation and delivery of reports as requested by management.
- Audit and correct any outside ROI Company billing.
- Timely response to clients (internal and external) when billing or setup questions arise.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- with other departments on functions that span departments and to cross train key function.
- Audit billing for accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED, related experience in the fields of accounting, client service and data base management. .
- One year of billing, accounting or related experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Demonstrate understanding of Wincopy and ABI work flow.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access.
- Highly reliable, self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions for departmental issues.
- Knowledge of billing and accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Ability to learn multiple workflows and client requirements. .
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and applications to include personal computers, general software applications and keyboard facility.
- Skill in performing detailed and complex numerical computations and reports.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.