Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC Stand-by Operator - Lab Floor Tech in FRIENDSHIP, New York
Position Summary: The SBO QA Line Technician s primary
responsibility involves performing routine line checks
and product sampling from the individual mixes on the
various production filling lines. The technician will
have a working knowledge of the production operations in
each filling room and will be cross trained to provide
basic coverage for other technicians on each shift and
in each operation. A line technician is team oriented
and has the leadership and communication skills to
sufficiently perform, document, and correct situations
noted during the necessary product evaluations. The
technician will provide adequate information and
notification to the QA Supervisor through the daily line
check sheet in an accurate and timely fashion to ensure
the safety and quality of all product being packaged.
They will also perform production work
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Routine line checks.
2. Sample collection.
3. Completing documentation of line production
4. HACCP schedule work
5. Line work and any other HAACP Checks or any other
work assigned by management, when not performing QA
6. Sanitation work required by management.
7. Maintain a clean and sanitary work area.
8. Accurate and complete record keeping and
9. Will work production
10. Good attendance is required to retain this
11. Must follow all OSHA safety rules
12. Must follow all GMP s
13. Any other duties assigned by management.
MUST HAVE TABE SCORES WITHIN RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR
TABE TESTS CAN BE TAKEN AT ONE STOP IN OLEAN EVERY
THURSDAY AT 10:00AM
Employer's Job# 1111
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.