Texas Instruments Finance, Accounting & Operations (ACCESS) Rotation Program (m/f) in Freising, Germany
Job ID 20211BR
Job Posting Title Finance, Accounting & Operations (ACCESS) Rotation Program (m/f)
Job Description Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a person fresh out of college, making an immediate impact in the real world is probably at the top of your priority list. For graduates with finance, accounting, supply chain or operations degrees, we’ve designed a job rotation program just for you!
This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with key finance and business leaders across TI. And, you’ll receive customized coaching, training and mentoring along the way.
As a member of one of TI’s finance teams, you’ll be well positioned for a long and successful career where you’ll be inspired to innovate, collaborate and make a true impact.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Accounting: Analyzing business cost trends; updating semiconductor pricing for internal transfers; understanding research and development (R&D) expenses and trends and comparing them to forecasts/estimates; and performing monthly journal entries and reconciling accounts.
• Finance: Developing projections for profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet items; supporting various managers with proactive reviews of actual and projected spending; and developing analytical tools and reporting to support different financial and operational areas within the organization.
• Operations: Monitoring product support at key manufacturing sites; performing supply and demand analysis; analyzing supply strategy and factory optimization; and making improvements in reporting through the use of automation.
About the Program
In this program, you’ll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you’ll rotate through several diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting, tax and/or operations during a 3 to 4 year period. Each one year assignment will give you experience in areas such as financial planning, cost accounting, capacity planning, supply chain management and more. Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths.
You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program.
Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
• Advanced English language skills and fluent in one other language, preferably German; additional languages are welcome
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A world of opportunities for your personal development
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
Location: Freising, near Munich
Start of the program: Spring and Fall
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Job Opening Type New College Grad - Non Co-Op
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Related Field(s) of Study
Supply Chain Management
Minimum Years of Experience 0
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.