UBS Financial Services Operational Performance Reporting Analyst in Franklin, Tennessee
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• turn data into an asset across the organization
• collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
• advise on potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations
• design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
• stay on top of current business and industry trends
This is an Operational Performance and Control Reporting Analyst role in Franklin, Tennessee. You will join a global team of Analysts and SMEs supporting reporting & analytics for Group COO in Corporate Center. The successful candidate will utilize a combination of Business, Data, Product, and Technical expertise to partner with GCOO stakeholders to produce quality reports and analysis. Communication at various levels in the organization & possession of strong people, relationship management, and analytics skills are keys to success. The candidate will be in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment engaged with Global / Regional / Functional Heads supporting the development & delivery of high value-add client MI.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with a virtual global team producing reporting supporting Group Operations (Client Services, COO, and other areas as required) & Group Technology (COO).
• Supporting the development of new reporting with team while performing regular production of mature reports.
• Enhancing and reviewing of existing reports / processes to drive PEX across the reporting portfolio.
• Design and development of MIS reporting and BI analytics, including upskilling of relevant tool knowledge.
• Business Analysis and stakeholder management as required.
• Set up and manage production schedule portfolio of work, including ensuring business continuity.
• Reviewing and documenting current front to back processes of reporting where not already completed. Ensuring appropriate ongoing review and sign off.
• Driving risk aversion across the team with focus on establishment of control framework and driving relevant remediation of risk events.
• Working with data providers for customers as needed to improve flow of data and ensure accuracy.
• Working alongside external vendors to drive accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting data.
• Building network within RAS to ensure efficiency with overall service delivery.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in Reporting & Analytics Services (RAS), producing and distributing best in class reporting products and analysis enabling confident decision-making throughout UBS. RAS has a global footprint to align with the local needs of a global financial services firm. We provide our stakeholders with reporting & analytics, data and infrastructure management, process and change management, and quality assurance services related to MIS. Employees of RAS have a wide range of experience, scope, and support to be agents of change in a dynamic and cost-conscious environment.
Your experience and skills:
• An independent worker, able to leverage and influence resources around them
• An agent of change delivering best-in-class services by utilizing time and tools to their fullest potential
• Able to think critically about business requirements, process flows, and technical specifications
You should have / be:
• 1-5 Years Experience in Reporting, BI Analytics, and / or MIS; working with virtual teams a plus
• Knowledge of VBA, MS / SQL, Tableau Data Visualization Software
• A university degree in an analytical field like information technology, engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance / economics
• Comfortable working with and interpreting large data sets
• Ability to build networks to solve problems more efficiently
• Knowledge of Call Center Services, Investment Banking, and/or Wealth Management industries preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155747BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Performance Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Tennessee
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Operations, Research