SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Cyberspace Operations Engineer - USCYBERCOM in FORT MEADE, Maryland
CSRA is seeking a very knowledgeable, resourceful and enthusiastic mid and senior Cyberspace Operations Engineer to support a Cyber Security task orders at Ft Meade, MD.
CSRA will provide USCYBERCOM with research development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E), engineering, information technology (IT), and professional services that will meet dynamic Command, Control, Communication (C4) and Capability Development (CD) requirements.
USCYBERCOM drives and aligns cyber Science & Technology/Research & Development (S&T/R&D) through the Services, DoD Research organizations, U.S. Government (USG) agencies and national research labs, academia, industry and with key partners. USCYBERCOM participates in, and coordinates and collaborates with the DoD cyber S&T community councils, working groups and boards. Cyber S&T/R&D efforts include activities to advance processes, enhance partnerships and align funding; enhance systems and capabilities, real-time cyber situational awareness, predictors, enhanced agility and resiliency. USCYBERCOM capability development and management activities further cyberspace national security and intelligence efforts.
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
BS or equivalent 2 yrs related experience, or MS 0 yrs experience
- Must have a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs and SOPs
- Recommends network management policies and procedures for implementation
- Identifies DODIN OPS and DCO enterprise management tool requirements and evaluates operational standards and tools for use
- Maintains in-depth knowledge in IT standards, protocols, and methods of exploitation
- Coordinates network defense operations with DOD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FAs), Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement (LE), and U.S. Government organizations
- Comptia Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CISSP or Associate
Three Must have:
- Security Architecture
- Security Compliance Monitoring
Job Security Analytics
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Title: Cyberspace Operations Engineer - USCYBERCOM
Location: USA-MD: MARYLAND-FORT MEADE
Requisition ID: 17004GE