Army Installation Management Command Operations Assistant NF-01 in Fort Lee, Virginia
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is installation-wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at the Lee Club.
The duties of the Operations Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Monitors operations to ensure smooth running of the business operation during evening hours and adherence to established schedules of activities and priorities.
- Provides information concerning services, prices, dress codes, standards of behavior, and special events.
- Keeps an operational log while on duty; opens and closes the facility and performs fire and security checks.
- Assumes responsibility for cash during tour of duty "cash collected" checks, check cashing.
- Conducts inventory at beginning and end of tour.
- Provides administrative supervision to all employees' checks employees in and out.
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- No experience required.
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/476629300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-08-10 to 2017-08-24
Salary: $11.45 to $11.45 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Series: 1101 General Business And Industry
Appointment type: Intermittent
Work schedule: Intermittent
Job announcement number: SCNAFAQ1710036896
Control number: 476629300