NV Employer Production Operator in Fernley, Nevada
Position: Production Operator.
Hours: Full time, temporary to possible permanent, 40 hours weekly, Monday-Friday.
Wage: $9/hour. Benefits available.
This is a JobConnect job listing. To apply, please visit your nearest JobConnect office for a referral.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
3. Able to easily adapt to changing situations and able to work as part of a team.
4. Flexible and able to multi-task. Position requires great attention to detail.
5. Possess manual dexterity to operate machinery.
6. Company has strict policies on tardiness and call ins.
7. Able to follow written and verbal direction.
8. Flexibility regarding scheduling required based on production needs.
9. Employer conducts drug screen and background check.
Produce quality products. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is efficient and as safe as possible. Perform work assigned by department facilitator and supervisor. Cut, clip, and glue assemble materials to produce finished products. Notify facilitator of any mechanical or material issues. Maintain a safe and clean work area. Follow all company policies and procedures. Be available to work in all areas of production. Perform other duties as assigned. Duties performed in a factory environment and could involve exposure to dust, odors, oil, fumes, noise and may be exposed to extreme hot or cold environment. Work to include physical activity including bending, reaching, and prolonged periods of standing.