ADM Frac Sand Operator- Enid, OK in Enid, Oklahoma
Frac Sand Operator- Enid, OK
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
Frac Sand Operator-Enid, OK
This is an hourly, full-time position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
•Load Frac-sand trucks, usuing Trans-loading Equipment
• Operate Powered Industrial Equipment, to include Trackmobile,
• Assist with frac-sand handling
• General housekeeping duties
• General maintenance, as needed
.Lead team of 4-8 colleagues
.Ensure safety procedures are being followed.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
• High school education or equivalent is preferred
• Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
• Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Willing to work overtime, weekends and nights
• Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
• Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug-screen, medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
OK - Oklahoma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans