inVentiv Health 0000092155-Imaging Operations Manager in East Hanover, New Jersey
A major pharmaceutical company is seeking an Imaging Operations Manager located in East Hanover, NJ.
• The Imaging Operations Manager operationally supports and executes the imaging plans outlined in study protocols, management of imaging CROs, and the preparation of scope of work, imaging charters and other related documents, and support imaging data transfer and reconciliation.
• Provide integrated and effective operational support to the CTHs or designee for imaging in Oncology clinical trials as assigned by supervisor across multiple trials.
• Manage CRO interface with the team for those imaging modalities requiring central imaging vendor services.
• Prepare Imaging Study Specifications Worksheet (ISSW) to negotiate and manage agreements with CROs.
• Track and ensure adherence of CRO to critical imaging related milestones, including the timely delivery and quality of central review results when applicable.
• Monitor and ensure that CRO maintains required and agreed quality standards Support the trial data manager for the imaging data transfer and imaging data reconciliation Contribute to preparation and review of key documents - imaging manual, imaging charter, data transfer specifications, etc.
• Attend Clinical Trial Team, Imaging Vendor and other trial meetings as applicable (e.g., Data Review Team meetings), when appropriate or on request of the CTH or designee.
• Contribute to and invest in imaging excellence - this includes providing training to CTHs and other team members on trial imaging related aspects and developing standardized documents (e.g., imaging manual template).
• BS or higher with 4- 6 years experience in executing imaging strategies in oncology clinical trials.
• Familiarity with a broad range of imaging techniques.
• Preferred experience in CRO management or CRO environment, and an understanding of Imaging CRO capabilities.
• Strong operational skills and problem-solving attitude: focus on quality.
• Proven interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effectively with people individually and in groups. Experience establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external team members.
• Ability to meet deadlines under stressful situations.
• Strong verbal/written English
• BS degree or higher in imaging or related life-sciences
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.