Esterline Slurry Operator in East Camden, Arkansas
Esterline Technologies Corporation Pyrotechnic Slurry Operator, Esterline Defense Technologies Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Defense Technologies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Esterline, is the world’s foremost developer and supplier of expendable countermeasures, used to protect aircraft from missile threats. Company Profile
Company Name:Esterline Defense Technologies, a subsidiary of Esterline Technologies Corporation Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services Number of Employees: 250 Job Overview
Title:Pyrotechnic Slurry Operator Job Family: Production Reports to:Production Supervisor/Manager Works with: Production Supervisor, mid-level Managers and Technicians Location:East Camden, AR, USA Type: Full Time Job Summary
Employees in this classification must be capable of performing precise application of initiating compositions and primary explosive slurries pertaining to specific flare production lines. Primary Responsibilities
- Duties include but are not specifically limited to, maintaining the pace established for the group to which assigned.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Transports slurry composition to Bay areas for application.
- Responsible for transporting flares in trays to slurry area behind protected barricades.
- Must remove a flare from tray, dip in initiating composition or apply with a tongue depression and return to tray.
- Must transport filled trays to oven area.
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
Understands and lives by Esterline’s ethics and business conduct policies. Qualifications
Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions; must be able to work without close supervision; must have basic reading and math skills.
- Must be certified for specific types of production flares.
- Must have ability to use the tools and be able to wear PPE equipment required to perform the above duties.
- Must have good dexterity and non-restricted vision.
- Must complete certification of required training.
- Physical capabilities included pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping, bending, sitting, & standing requirements.
Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs. Education/Previous Experience Requirements
High School or GED equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years manufacturing experience.
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Job Title: Slurry Operator
Req ID: 11356BR
Location: Esterline Defense Group - ARO
City: East Camden
Country: United States
Position Type: Regular