WestRock Production Technicians/Operators in Devens, Massachusetts
WestRock - Devens, MA
Production Technicians/Operators 2 nd & 3 rd Shifts
Pay rate ranges from $17.93 - $22.55
Career Opportunity: Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Are you a quick learner with a good work ethic and commitment to your position? Are you looking for a company where you can grow? We are currently seeking Production Machine Technicians to join the team at the Devens Corrugated Packaging facility. Ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn all manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery.
We offer world Class Benefits and Compensation!
We provide a comprehensive training program to insure your success!
What you need to succeed:
· Strong Desire for a Successful Career and the Drive to make it happen
· Aspiration to Advance within a World Class Company
· Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
· Ability to Work in an Environment that Supports WestRock Core Values
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to Function in a Manufacturing Environment (walking, lifting, bending, etc...)
· Ability to Learn Machine Operations and Printing
· Offer contingent on passing background screening pre-employment physical and drug screen
· Prior Manufacturing Experience a Plus
Core Values: *Integrity *Respect *Accountability *Excellence
We are currently looking for additional team members to support our growing business
Come Check Us Out and Meet Our Team. Take the First Step Toward a Fulfilling Career and Apply Below!!!
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. For us, diversity and inclusion are business drivers and we take it very seriously. It all starts with a diverse employee base operating in an inclusive environment. An environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We strive to create a culture where people of different backgrounds and perspectives not only reflect the global marketplace and our diverse customer base, but also drive business growth and productivity. Below the link to our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity policy statement.
Please apply at:
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.